Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Summer Send Off

We had a fun filled day at the FGC for our annual "Summer Send Off" Celebration.  In the morning, kids rotated between stations that included...Dance Party with DJ and Photo Booth, Bubble Bus, 9 Square in the Air, Bounce House, Field Games, Kona Ice Snow Cones, Dunk Tank, and more.  Then, we had a delicious bbq lunch together as a school and ended the day with yearbook signing.  To the Class of 2025.....we will miss you! We know you are off to do great things in the world.  Please remember to be kind, work hard, and always show your ROARS! Once you are a Dragon, you will always be a Dragon.  On a personal note, I am very sad to be leaving this amazing school, but am re-locating with my family to Charlotte, North Carolina.  Although I will be far away from the FGC in distance, this school, my incredible co-workers, and the many wonderful memories made here will always be close to my heart.  Thanks for an amazing five years at the Fifth Grade Center!  And, a warm welcome to the new counselor, Ms. Stacy Hood, who will be taking my place in August of 2018. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment